Saturday, March 9, 2013

spring is coming

film, at long last. wicked winter has finally ended its cold spell and we can leave the house again. I visited a bookstore I've been wanting to see for over a year now, it was love at first sight. we climbed fire escapes and went antique searching and went back to Sam's Place for some more live local music. these pictures, these people, they've kept me from going under. we're planning a trip to the west coast. we have two kittens and several extra human beings around this spring, I like all of them.












































4 comments:

  1. beautiful.
    do you edit your photos in some program? or are they original?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I really love your blog since I had discovered it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Malova! These are unedited film photos.

    Thank you Martina, that means so much to me.

    ReplyDelete