Tuesday, August 5, 2014

august long

summer has been building up, it's been a long time coming and finally we packed up everything into the back of my car and headed to ontario for the long weekend. there was space to stretch our legs again, we sang around the fire (loudly) and went cliff jumping in the river, we finally let the sun hit our skin and I found out what's left over when everything around you is different than it's always been, it is these people who I have asked to stand beside me, who love me and who I will love until the very end.

















































5 comments:

  1. Jealousy is oozing through my pores. ♥ If these photos are this great, the trip must have been breathtaking on more than one occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) It was an incredible weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love living this life with you through your pictures. Thank you for letting me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been following you for so long and you are my favorite blog period. You capture the light in life so well and so humbly. I cannot even begin to express how powerful the simplicity is in your images. Never stop documenting, you have a gift of authenticity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Madison. I have read your comment at least 10 times! That is so incredibly encouraging to me. Thank you, thank you, thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete